IFIC BANK JOB OPPORTUNITY.
IFIC is the country’s 1st public-private partnership bank. The Bank is a unique embodiment of reliability, stability and highest level of professionalism.
Through a continuous innovative process, since 1976, we built the best-in-class platform of people, process, technology, products and service proposition.
We are a meritocracy based equal opportunity employer. A provider of well-rounded training and creator of an enabling environment to perform and fulfill the individual’s dream.
Our workforce has the highest level of efficiency and the innate quality to deliver services across regions to all income groups.
If you are ready to join this winning team, then please apply.
Functional Position:- Transaction Service Officer
Grade/Rank:- Trainee Assistant Officer (TAO)
• All the candidates will go through an extensive recruitment process.
Minimum Qualifications to Apply:
• Minimum Graduate with no 3″ Class/Division/Equivalent CGPA at any stage . of the Education.
• Computer Proficiency to perform the responsibilities relevant to the job.
• Not over 30 years of age as on December 31, 2022
• At the beginning of the career, provide one-stop banking service as the face of the Bank and perform any other task as assigned from time to time.
• Enhance Bank’s business through the sale of Banking
Benefits and Job Prospect:
• Opportunity to start the career with a cost-of-living based salary package.
• Enhance and retain the package through performance and adherence to the desired organizational behavior (Transparent Performance Evaluation).
• Scope to progress the career through a transparent process of posting and promotion (Selection through Internal Job Posting Circular
• Be the member of a team with “Value-Based Culture”.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Candidates not interested to work outside their comfort zone are not welcome.
The position offers a monthly consolidated salary of BDT 30,130 (Plus other yearly pay and admissible benefits) during probation period. On successful completion of one-year of probation, incumbent will be confirmed as Assistant Officer and will be entitled to a monthly salary of BDT 41,770 (Including all yearly pay) plus other admissible benefits. Also, the Confirmed Officials receive additional performance-based payment as applicable.
If you believe you are the right person, please apply online through https://career.ificbankbd.com by December 31, 2022
After completion of your application, you are advised to print or save the application after checking your given information carefully. If any discrepancy is found, you can edit your application before the deadline by logging into the portal.
IFIC Bank reserves the right to reject any or all application(s) without assigning any reason. Any kind of solicitation on behalf of the candidate will lead to rejection.
IFIC BANK JOB OPPORTUNITY IFIC BANK JOB OPPORTUNITYIFIC BANK JOB OPPORTUNITY