BURO Bangladesh NGO job
BURO Bangladesh is currently the 3 largest national level NGO MFI that has been working since 1990 for the socio-economic development of the marginal people of Bangladesh. It provides high quality flexible financial and social services to 2.3 million low-income people, particularly the poor women. We are looking for aspiring, talented and proactive professional who plans to pursue a promising career as a Young Professional.
- Work with different departments for a certain tenure to understand the organization and to discover his/her potential for contribution under different teams.
- Work directly in rotation with different teams and be acquainted with different ongoing projects.
- Work in rotation at the field offices across the country depending on need.
- Maintain formal communication with the top management as per necessity and office procedure Maintain a healthy liaison and regular communication with different departments or teams to ensure symmetric distribution of information and workload.
- Conduct internal meetings and follow ups within the organization to ensure monitoring and completion of assigned projects.
- Identify gap or scope of improvement on the given assignment or projects
- Participate in national and international workshops, seminars on behalf of the organization and act as a spokesperson where applicable or nominated.
- The applicant should be a fresh graduate with an MBA or a Master’s in any discipline from a UGC approved private university or public university, with a CGPA of 3.0 or above
- Not mandatory
- Dhaka (Head Office Divisional offices-BURO Bangladesh) with frequent visit, or stay at different field offices.
- Monthly approximate salary of 50,000 BDT and other benefits, as per our organizational policy
- Think and act in accordance to BURO Bangladesh’s vision & mission and show ownership on responsibilities with proactive and positive attitude.
- Must be comfortable to work with data analysis, scenario and gap analysis.
- Experience on research related work will be appreciated.
- Must be extrovert and confident enough to be able to present Organization profile and services
- Must be proficient in reading, writing, speaking and typing both English & Bengali.
- Must be proficient in email etiquette and email drafting
- Must be a good team player and respect the chain of command.
- Must maintain confidentiality of any organization related information
Application procedures& deadline
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 September, 2022. Please mention “Young Professional” in the subject line of your email
BURO Bangladesh NGO job BURO Bangladesh NGO job BURO Bangladesh NGO job BURO Bangladesh NGO job