Brac Bank Opportunity
BRAC Bank is one of the top sustainable banks in Bangladesh. Established with a view to financial inclusion, BRAC Bank is the pioneer of SME Banking in Bangladesh, delivering a full array of banking services to individuals and business entities. Its strong financials, along with the best credit rating from the top global and local rating agencies and numerous recognitions, speak of the bank’s aspiration towards becoming the best bank in the country.
BRAC Bank is currently looking for a number-driven, digitally savvy, intelligent, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for the following mid-level leadership position in its Retail Banking Division:
Associate Manager/ Manager – Cards Portfolio, Retail Banking
|Employment Type: Full Time|
- Develop and propose different business initiatives to ensure the growth of the credit card business;
- Develop strategies to ensure net customer growth with an increase in new-to-bank customers and a reduction in attrition;
- Analyze credit card portfolios to determine trends, spending patterns, risky segments, etc.;
- Design and execute various campaigns to strengthen the cards portfolio;
- Manage external franchise partners for the best values;
- Manage all types of business communication with different stakeholders;
- Ensure Payment Network management;
- Ensure the availability of products and services, maintain regulatory requirements and manage the products properly;
- Develop and propose new products, and improve existing product attributes by improving business processes and systems to increase efficiency;
- Bring perfection in the existing business processes by smoothening them for higher efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Analyze of market information/research to develop product solutions to meet market needs;
- Manage card portfolio and business development initiatives.
- Post-graduation from any reputed university with a satisfactory academic track record, preferably in business administration;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the relevant field;
- Understanding of card’s (Debit, Credit, Prepaid Cards, etc.) key components and business drivers;
- Advanced level of expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good analytical ability;
- Proactive, passionate and go better attitude;
- Extrovert personality with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be self-propelled, customer-centric, team player and capable of meeting deadlines.
BRAC Bank is a values-driven organization and believes in protecting all its stakeholders, including the employees and the community we work with, from all forms of harassment, abuse, neglect, exploitation, and discrimination. As an equal opportunity employer, BRAC Bank encourages applications from any gender-diverse individuals and persons living with a disability. We consider personal persuasion as a disqualification of candidature.
If you are interested in taking up the challenge, please ‘Apply Online’.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next stage as per the recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2022
Job Source:- bdjobds
Brac Bank Opportunity Brac Bank Opportunity Brac Bank Opportunity Brac Bank Opportunity