What is a CBC test and why is it done?
Physicians allow patients to have blood tests at various times. These blood tests include CBC or Complete Blood Count (CBC Test). And this CBC test is done, blood cell type and blood cell count or statistics. By looking at these, the doctors can understand whether the blood cell is normal or not. This type of test can be used to find out if there is an infection in the body, how much hemoglobin is in the blood, and so on.
The Complete Blood Test calculates the various components and properties of blood, including:
- To get an idea of what is causing the fever. A lot of the time you have to do blood culture.
- To know the amount of blood in the body.
- If there is a deficiency of blood, it is to know whether it is due to lack of iron or vitamins.
- The idea of what allergies are in the body is found.
- There is an idea of what kind of infection or inflammation is in the blood.
- The amount of blood clotting barrier is known.
- There is an idea whether he has blood cancer or not.