Unilever Bangladesh Job circular 2023
If you are a dynamic and experienced professional with a drive for excellence and passion for challenge, then the following position is for you:
Human Resources Director
As the Human Resources Director, the individual will partner business to deliver growth by building people strategies, leadership & organizational capabilities, and a winning culture. The selected candidate will be a part of the Country Management Committee of Unilever Bangladesh and Unilever South Asia HR Leadership team.
The responsibilities include:
- Strategic partner to the business leaders and ensure alignment of HR delivery with business goals. • Design, develop, and implement people agenda for Unilever in Bangladesh in line with the global and cluster
HR priorities. • Drive and lead change management to create a future-fit organization that continues to drive purpose
- Nurture the organizational culture to keep people positive and poised for growth.
- Build a strong employer brand of the company.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 12+ years of experience in HR, preferably in FMCG industry
- Graduation from a reputed national/international institute
- Successful track record in HR leadership role
- Hands on experience in HR Business Partnering, and HR Expertise roles
- International experience in global multinational would be an added advantage
The job offers a competitive remuneration and benefit package. The position is intended to be filled up at the earliest.
If you think you are the right fit for this role, then please forward your resume mentioning the position in subject of the email to:-firstname.lastname@example.org or send your resume to Recruitment Manger, Unilever Bangladesh Limited, Shanta Forum, 11th Floor, 187-188/B, Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Sarak, Dhaka-1208 by 18th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.