Things to do to avoid lightning
The fire service and the civil defense department have issued 20 emergency instructions to avoid lightning.
The instructions are:-
- Do not touch metal faucets, metal railings, pipes, etc. of the house during lightning and storms.
- Be sure to install lightning rods in each building.
- When lightning strikes while many are together in the open, everyone moves 50 to 100 feet away.
- If a home does not have adequate security, then everyone should go from one room to another.
- No shelter can be taken under any big tree in open space. Must be four meters away from the tree.
- Torn electrical wires should be kept away. Must be in a safe messenger from the bottom of the electrical wire.
- Electrical appliances need to be disconnected from the line to minimize damage.
- The injured should be treated like electric shock.
- Thunderstorms are more frequent in April-June. If you see clouds in the sky at this time, stay indoors.
- Take shelter under a building or concrete tent as soon as possible.
- If you are at home during a thunderstorm, do not stay near the window or on the porch and stay away from electrical equipment inside the house.
- If you see thick black clouds, you can go out after wearing rubber shoes in case of emergency.
- Stay away from tall plants, electric poles, wires, metal poles and mobile towers etc.
- In case of lightning, use an umbrella with a plastic or wooden handle in case of emergency.
- Do not stay in open space, field or high place during lightning.
- If black clouds appear, stay away from rivers, ponds, ponds, reservoirs.
- During thunderstorms, keep children away from playing in the open and refrain themselves.
- If you are in an open field during a thunderstorm, sit with your head on your toes and your fingers on your ears.
- If you are in a car during a thunderstorm, do not make body contact with any part of the vehicle. If possible, take the car and take shelter under a concrete tent.
- Stop fishing during a thunderstorm and stay under the boat canopy.
Things to do to avoid lightning Things to do to avoid lightning Things to do to avoid lightning Things to do to avoid lightning Things to do to avoid lightning