SETU NGO job Circular 2023
Recovery And Advancement of Informal Sector Employment (RAISE) Project
Terms of Reference of Project Implementation Unit (PIU)
SETU is launching a project titled ‘Recovery and Advancement of Informal Sector Employment (RAISE)’ jointly financed by the Government of Bangladesh and Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF). The goal of the project is to provide services that can enhance earning opportunities for low-income urban youth and urban youth impacted by COVID-19.
The RAISE project has been implementing across the country through selected Partner Organizations of PKSF. As a Partner organization of PKSF, SETU will implement the RAISE project in its catchment area.
SETU is a national level organization in Bangladesh having special consultative status with UN Economic & Social Council (ECOSOC) and observer status with United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD). SETU has been working on Microfinance, water & sanitation, education, health, climate change, entrepreneur development in Khulna, Rajshahi & Dhaka division. SETU is seeking competent project management professionals under the RAISE project. The detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) of the position are given below:
The Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of the project at the Project Implementation Unit (PIU) level. S/he will work under the direct supervision of the Executive Director of the organization.
Table of Contents
- Plan and implement outreach and intakes program through community engagement, field visits &, interviews in consultation with respective officials of PKSF;
- Ensure enrolment process, training activities, graduation, employment and track project participants’ progress & report training outcomes;
- Prepare training plan, assess training effectiveness and take feedback from program participants & stakeholders regarding specific program;
- Organize dialogue, meeting, workshop, seminar, and other outreach programs with key stakeholders and facilitate training on various programs in time;
- Monitor project activities for ensuring quality of the program along with Environmental and Social Safeguard issues, Grievance Redress Mechanism (GRM) of the project and address them accordingly ;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and half yearly progress reports and submit to PKSF in time;
- Coordinate with microfinance team of organization and Project Management Unit (PMU) of PKSF; and
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
Educational and other Qualifications
- Master in Business Administration / Management / Accounting / Finance / Economics / Development Studies/ Social Work / Sociology / Women and Gender Studies or BSc Engineering in CSE / EEE / Civil / Mechanical Engineering from any Govt. approved university;
- More than one 3rd Division/Class in any examination will not be accepted;
- Training in Project Management/Entrepreneurship Development will be treated as extra quality;
- Should have Good operating skills in Microsoft Office package;
- Should have excellent communication and report writing skills both in Bangla and English.
- Minimum 10 years of experience including 5 years relevant experience in the development organization.
Age Limit: Maximum 50 years.
Work Station: SETU Kushtia office; extensive field visit is required.
Assignment Duration: Tentative 5 Years (Annually renewable based on performance)
Salary & Allowances: Consolidated Tk. 60,000/- (BDT Sixty Thousand) per month and other admissible benefits as per organization rules. (Inclusive of all applicable Tax as per the law of Bangladesh) Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
SETU the authority reserves the right to cancel one or any applications at any stage of the recruitment process.
Applications along with CV, recent 03 copies of PP size color photo, NID copy, all academic & relevant experience certificates must reach by 31 August, 2023 to Executive Director, SETU, T & T Colony Road, Courtpara, Post Box-10, Kushtia-7000 by post or courier
SETU NGO job Circular 2023 Attractive Salary. SETU NGO job Circular 2023 Attractive Salary. SETU NGO job Circular 2023 Attractive Salary. SETU NGO job Circular 2023 Attractive S