Port City International University Job opportunity
Qualification: B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
Applicant must have at least 10 years experience in high-rise building construction. He/ She must be conversant with procurement rules and procedures. Age should not be above 65 years and applicant must have professional
membership. • Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems. • Organize meetings of different committees related to construction of permanent campus. Draft notices, minutes, follow-up on decision taken and report to the university authority on their implementation. • Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information; recommend actions, Development Committee.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: PROJECT DIRECTOR
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project plans; conferring with management. • Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to
phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors. • Determine project specifications by studying product design, University’s requirements, and performance
standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates. • Determine project schedule by studying plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements,
- Review design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions as necessary. • Control project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts as per agreements.
as appropriate to the concerned authority of the university. • Ensure health and safety at the Project Site by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Keep an eye on all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements.
- Liaise with different relevant authorities for construction, operation such as CDA, DOE, Fire service and others related agencies that will facilitate the work at project site.
- Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented at the earliest. Evaluate, organize and prioritize workload within schedule set and approved by the Permanent Campus
Liaise with third party contractors if required to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose. Construction QC/QA needs to be ensured at every aspects, as per contracts and specifications.
Maintain all files and documents related to the construction of Permanent Campus • Ensure that files and documents are indexed properly and readily available for reporting to the authorities of Port City International University.
Attractive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience
Application addressing “The Registrar” with a detailed CV, 2 copies recent colour photographs and photocopies of
all academic and experience certificates must be sent to email@example.com or a hard copy to the Registrar, Port City International University, 7-14, Nikunja Housing Society, South Khulshi, Chattogram, Bangladesh by 5:00 PM (BST) 23 May 2023.
Port City International University Job opportunity. Port City International University Job opportunity