Nutritional value of chia seeds
Chia seeds may be small, but they are incredibly rich in nutrients. The antioxidants, minerals, fiber and omega-3 fatty acids in chia seeds can improve heart health, support strong bones and improve blood sugar management. Chia seeds are versatile and can be used in many recipes.
5 times more calcium than milk! 6 times more vitamin C than orange! Three times more iron than spinach. Twice as much potassium as bananas. 8 times more omega-3 than a little fish
Benefits and rules of use:-
- Chia seeds help keep hard healthy.
- Chia seeds increase strength and efficiency.
- Chia seeds strengthen the immune system!
- Chia seeds help in weight loss.
- Chia Seed Keeps Blood Sugar (Blood Sugar) Normal!
- Chia seeds are especially beneficial in maintaining bone health.
- Chia seeds keep the colon clean and reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Chia seeds expel toxins from the body!
- Chia seeds cure inflammation.
- Chia seeds help you sleep better.
- Chia seeds prevent cancer.
- Chia seeds help in digestion.
- Chia seeds relieve knee and joint pain.
- Chia seeds keep skin, hair and nails beautiful.
Rules for eating chia seeds to lose weight:
Shake 1 teaspoon of chia seeds in a glass of water and leave it for 30 minutes, then eat it. If you want to enhance the taste, you can mix lemon juice, orange juice, black pepper powder and honey in it.
Nutritional value of chia seeds Nutritional value of chia seeds Nutritional value of chia seeds