Spread the love
Information on the Ukraine-Russia war
- The capital of Ukraine —– Kiev
- Currency of Ukraine—– Hryvnia
- The current President of Ukraine —- Ovolodimir Oleksandrovich Zelensky
- Recently (February 21) Russian President Vladimir Putin recognized which two regions of Ukraine as independent states?—– Dovnetsk and Luhansk.
- In which part of Ukraine are Donetsk and Luhansk located? —- In the Danvas region of eastern Ukraine.
- Russia launches military operation in Ukraine — February 24, 2022
- When will Russia occupy Crimea from which country? – In 2014, from Ukraine.
- What is the name of the president and capital of Ukraine? The name of the president is Volodymyr Jlensky and the name of the capital is Kyiv.
- Who is the head of US-led NATO? — Jens Stoltenberg.
- Engineer Hadisur Rahman is the name of the Bangladeshi sailor who was killed in a rocket attack on a ship stranded in a Ukrainian port.
Read More:- Bangladesh and united nations peacekeeping
- The port of Alvia is located in —- the Black Sea.
- The capital of Russia is — Moscow
- The currency of Russia is — the ruble
- Chernobyl nuclear power plant – on the border of Ukraine and Belarus
- How long did Russia occupy Crimea in 2014?
- Where the Orange Revolution took place – in Ukraine (2004)
- Location of Ukraine – Eastern Europe 16.
- Bangladeshi ship ‘Prosperity of Bengal’ (with 29 sailors) stranded in Ukraine’s port of Alvia.
- Former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has called Russian President Vladimir Putin the “Hitler” of modern times.
- First day of peaceful meeting between Russia and Ukraine in Gomel region of Belarus – February 28, 2022.
- The United States, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia, Taiwan and Japan have announced international sanctions on Russia over its attacks on Ukraine.
- Russia is excluded from all international competitions by the governing body of football (FIFA) and the European football governing body (UEFA) 28 February 2022.
- At least 14,000 people have died in the war so far (the war continues).
- Non-fatal injuries at least 20,000 people (fighting continues)
- About 2.7 Million Displaced (War Continues)
- Building destroyed at least 17,000 (fighting continues)
- Property damage 119 billion (war continues)
Information on the Ukraine-Russia war Information on the Ukraine-Russia war Information on the Ukraine-Russia war Information on the Ukraine-Russia war