Spread the love
Community Bank Limited job circular
|Community Bank Bangladesh Limited, a concern of Bangladesh Police Kallyan Trust, has been established with a vision to serve communities with the tailor made secured solutions abiding by the highest level of corporate governance. It aims to contribute to the economic growth of the country by providing financial products & services to the communities across geographies. State-of-the-art Core Banking System is an enabler to operate centrally in optimum magnitude. Community Bank runs on its three core building blocks i.e. Trust, Security and Progress.|
|Job Title||Community Bank Bangladesh Limited|
|Name of Post||Senior Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking|
|Education Qualification||Minimum Masters in any discipline with no third division in academic records|
|Work Experience||Minimum 8 (Eight) year’s working experience in the corporate banking in bank or leading NBFI|
|Job Responsibility||* To formulate and implement marketing strategy and business plan for Corporate Banking Unit|
* Meeting the profitability target of the unit via booking new as well as enhanced needs of existing customers, ensure utilization of credit lines.
* Increase corporate bank and CBBL profitability by achieving set targets and budget.
* Identify & reduce the Non-performing Loans (NPLS).
* Identify potential customers in the line with the Corporate Banks over all business strategies.
* Retain and grow share of existing customer base and booking new customers (quality credit) to sustain and increase corporate bank and CBBL profitability through superior customer services.
* Grow profitability (net) in different business aspects.
* Ensure completion of documentation formalities as approved by CRM and guided by Credit Administration Department.
* Identify the business risk and other environmental risks of the clients.
* Do wallet-sizing exercise of clients to ensure that CBBL has the best business of the client (profitability and risk wise).
* Product structuring and identifying competitiveness.
* Ensure No past dues in the accounts.
* Monitor past dues and adjust within specific time allowed by the management.
* Ensure facility risk grades are accurate and are changed in a timely manner as soon as adverse information is known.
* To maximize earnings from each account in unit by proactively developing and maintaining a detailed understanding of customers business and financial service’s needs.
* Develop and execute customer’s management strategies, in conjunction with the Relationship Management or product specialists where appropriate.
* Coordinate with branch/operations/trade/treasury to deliver total and one stop banking solutions
* Timely reply of all customer queries.
* Be innovative in terms of resolving customer dissatisfaction issues permanently.
* Negotiate with customers regarding booking of business, ensuring adequate credit information is available, structuring, pricing within the authority levels, credit related issues, sell banks products.
* To capitalize on cross-sell opportunities like structured finance, cash management, supply chain finance and any other department’s products of the Bank.
* To drive motivate and inspire respective RM Team to achieve their planned corporate Banking activities
|Application Deadline||November 15, 2021|
|No of Vacancies||Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.|
|Job Grade||AVP to SAVP|
|Job Type||Bank Job|
|Special Requirements||Strong customer base and relationship management skills for corporate business|
|Knowledge, Competencies & skills||* Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.|
* Excellent communication skill in Bangla and English.
* Very good skills in MS Office
Community Bank Limited job circular Community Bank Limited job circular Community Bank Limited job circular Community Bank Limited job circularCommunity Bank Limited job circular