Career Opportunity Asian Paints.
We are looking for a bright and dynamic incumbent for the following position:
Position:- Officer-HR & Admin
Department :- HR & Admin
Reporting to: Assistant Manager-HR & Admin
Location: Mirsarai Plant
- Plan department wise manpower allocation.
- Managing recruitment and selection of third-party workforce.
- Supporting induction program of factory management staff and workmen.
- Maintaining the compliance of attendance and leave through biometric system.
- Preparing half yearly return and yearly return and submitting to DIFE office.
- Facilitating training on different topics and preparing factory-wide monthly training report.
- Prepare the monthly Admin related report and share with Plant head as per the requirement
- Supporting the LM to co-ordinate with different types of Teams like Fire, Rescue, First Aid, Information and 55 Team.
- Ensure full support to maintain plant Housekeeping and Landscaping.
- Providing emergency support in case of any emergency situations in the plant.
- Conducting internal audit and facing external and IBU Audit.
- Managing employee transportation and upgrading all agreements with vendor.
- Initiating and maintaining 5S activities at the respective areas.
- To ensure site security and CCTV surveillance of the factory.
- To maintain smooth relationships with all governmental and non-governmental bodies.
- Supporting factory employee welfare activities and as per the company policy.
- Managing different types of register as per Bangladesh Labour Rule 2015
- Circulating different office notices and sends to different governmental offices.
- Administering factory common, safety, and legal signage.
Educational Qualification: BBA/Graduation, Major in HRM is preferred MBA in HRM is preferred.
Experience: 2-3 years’ experience is preferable.
Salary (CTC): As per company policy
Other Benefits: PF, Gratuity, WPPF (as per company policy), Insurance (Hospitalizations, Life & Accidental).
Applicants matching the
and share resume
firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position name in the subject line by 30th May 2023.
Visit us at www.asianpaints.com.bd
We appreciate interest from all candidates and welcome applications against this as well as other relevant positions. Since we have high volumes of applicants, only candidates meeting the requirements for the role will receive communication from our team on the process ahead.