Spread the love
BRAC Bank career opportunity 2023
|BRAC Bank is one of the most sustainable banks in Bangladesh. Established with a view to financial inclusion, BRAC Bank is the pioneer of SME Banking in Bangladesh, delivering a full array of banking services to individuals and business entities. Its strong financials, along with the best credit rating from the top global and local rating agencies and numerous recognitions, speak of the bank’s aspiration towards becoming the best bank in the country.BRAC Bank is currently looking for an ambitious, intelligent, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for the following position in its Alternate Banking Channels Division:Associate Manager, MIS and Reporting, Agent Banking Department
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Head Office
* Preparation and circulation of Agent Banking (AB) business dashboard regularly to monitor and review business performance;
* Preparation of business portfolio analysis of AB;
* Preparation of individual/team-wise business target vs. achievement reports on a periodic and on-demand basis;
* Preparation and dissemination of AB business and transaction-related data and agent earnings as required to various internal and external stakeholders;
* Conduct regulatory reporting activities to Bangladesh Bank and other entities such as Government (a2i) on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis or as per the requirement that may change from time to time;
* liaise with and respond to queries of Bangladesh Bank and other entities;
* The setting of outlet-wise categorical threshold business performance parameters to monitor the performance of AB Outlets and the generation of regular reports;
* Monitor, analyze, and report customer, AB outlets’ business transactions, and agent earnings to present progress and trends;
* Serve as regional coordinator of business and channel management by coordinating with the team to implement initiatives, guide channel expansion, and business acquisition, and conduct business review meetings of the assigned region;
* Management and overseeing of issues associated with channel management for assigned region and Agent Relationship Management team;
* Collaborate with team and IT for automation and systematic report and MIS generation initiative;
* Assignment on other data management, MIS, and reporting any other channel management tasks as required by the bank;
* Visit AB Outlets throughout the country for official purposes.
* Graduate from a well-recognized institute;
* Minimum 05 years of relevant work experience;
* Strong command over Microsoft Office package, particularly MS Excel – advanced level (professional certification preferred);
* Data management reporting and presentation skills;
* Data analytical ability and proficiency in customer centricity;
* Sound knowledge of agent banking, general banking, Bangladesh Bank agent banking guideline, etc. are preferred;
* Good interpersonal and communication skills;
* Be self-propelled, a team player, and capable of meeting deadlines.
BRAC Bank is a values-driven organization and believes in protecting all its stakeholders, including the coworkers and the community we work in, from all forms of harassment, abuse, neglect, exploitation, and discrimination. As an equal opportunity enabler, BRAC Bank encourages applications from any gender-diverse individuals and persons living with a disability. We consider personal persuasion as a disqualification of candidature.
If you are interested in taking up the challenge, please ‘Apply Online’.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next stage as per the recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline: June 3, 2023