BRAC Artificial Insemination Enterprise, Mechanic
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Are you passionate about business and social change? Do you have innovative ideas about how markets can work for development? Are you enterprising, innovative, do you think differently? BRAC Enterprises support people to become self-reliant. Aarong celebrates the skills and traditions of artisans, Aarong Dairy links small-scale producers, often with just a few cows, to commercial markets, BRAC Seed provides seeds to millions of farmers in rural areas. Enterprises are diverse and always evolving, but with the same goal – ensuring everyone has a livelihood. Get deep into products and their impact on peoples’ lives. Innovate for impact. Join BRAC Enterprises.
To ensure smooth maintenance work (engine & mechanical/electrical components) in the bull station.
- Inspect engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect electronic systems and generator to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to machine functionality and longevity.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions.
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job.
- Reporting about any difficulties to the responsible authority.
- Performing any other task assigned by the authority in emergency basis.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Different tools & equipment operation
- Ability to completing minor repairs
- Sound knowledge on different machine (eg: chopper machine, feed mixture, Crusher, tractor, power tiller etc).
- Sound knowledge on operating and regular maintenance of generator.
- Knowledge on electrical components.
- Ability to work under pressure and challenging environment
- Relationship Building
- Work Prioritizing
- Team Building and able to work as a team
The candidate should have SSC or Trade Course or Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Power/ Automobile with minimum 2nd division/ class or equivalent result in all academic examinations from any reputed institutions. (Age, education and experience may be relaxed in case of potential candidates)
At least 02 year(s)
Health & Life Insurance Benefit, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
Location: Bull and Breeding Station, Sherpur, Bogura
Date Posted: August 21, 2023
Last Date of Application: August 31, 2023
Table of Contents
BRAC Artificial Insemination Enterprise Attractive Job 23 BRAC Artificial Insemination Enterprise Attractive Job 23 BRAC Artificial Insemination Enterprise Attractive Job 23 BRAC Artificial Insemination Enterprise Attractive Job 23 BRAC Artificial Insemination Enterprise Attractive Job 23