Arla Foods Bangladesh Ltd. job circular
At Arla, we do so much more than making some of the world’s favorite dairy products! We bring tasty inspiration to the world with one of the healthiest foods known to this world – MILK! We are the farmer-owned dairy cooperative behind the well-known global and regional brands like Arla®, Lurpak®, Castello®, DANO®, Puck® in over 100 countries around the world. In Bangladesh we became part of daily life of millions of Bangladeshi people with the most loved milk brand of the country DANO!
To strengthen our continuous business growth ambition in Bangladesh, Arla Foods is currently looking for an energetic and strategic individual for the position of Senior Finance Executive – Business Support.
Senior Finance Executive – Business Support
Job Location: Corporate office, Dhaka
Month closings and reporting
- Delivers good quality on standard financial month closing tasks timely.
- Monthly provisional/ accrual meeting with relevant stakeholder like Marketing, Sales and Reporting team.
- Maintain all (sales and Marketing) provision/ accrual in details and summary with monthly reconciliation.
- All kind of provision and Journal posting (Sales and Marketing) in SAP.
- Ensure the reconciliation of Sales and Marketing BW report with excel and provision file.
Forecasting and Budgetary control
- Compiles data from multiple data sources in one tool and creates basic reports on aggregated data. i.e. Market return data, packaging, Forecast input etc.;
- Ensuring quality all relevant data uploading during financial forecast period.
- Prepare Monthly and Quartey forecast vs Actual variance analysis and reporting for different cost center.
- Allocate the volume in cost center and upload in FF.
- Attend any Ad-hoc supports required by manager.
- Contributes to various standard tasks that are well described and supported by other team members like as category or channel wise PnL, reporting the breakdown of discount and cogs information etc.
- Runs standard SAP reports and ability to drill into details to find underlying reasons and explanations in data sources.
- Has a good theoretical understanding of financial analytical models and tools.
- Collects and structures data for presentation material to the senior finance team and the management team.
- Capability to run different simulation and scenario analysis.
- Attend any Ad-hoc supports required by management.
Sales Contribution Management
- Category and SKU wise SC calculation and SC health check.
- Customer wise SC calculation, analysis and reporting.
- Other ad hoc analysis and reporting.
- BBA/MBA or Masters in Finance and Accounting/ACCA/ CA (Partly Completed)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar positions
- Familiar with SAP or similar financial reporting systems
- Good communication skills
- Can manage all work in English language (orally and written)
- Festival Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Mobile Allowance
- Group Life Insurance and Hospitalization benefit including OPD
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview through standard recruitment process. Arla Foods Bangladesh reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023