Spread the love
Save The Children Job Opportunity
|Officer – MEAL, Suchana|
Save the Children invites applications for the above mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
This position is responsible to provide both technical, operational, process documentation and analytical support on MEAL related intervention including Suchana MIS (android and web based) application to the field team and assist the MEAL members to implement MEAL and MIS intervention across the Consortium. S/he needs to comprehend ongoing MEAL and MIS processes, formats, tools, techniques etc. along with that associated with real life phenomenon. S/he must have practical experience and basic knowledge on MEAL related operational issues including knowledge on database management, process documentation, basic analysis using MS Excel, MS Access, developing new tools, support implementation partners for operations of MEAL intervention. The role holder will frequently review the data entry and data classification, routine monitoring report and work closely with ICT team to generate validated report.
Qualifications and experience:-
* At least 3 years experience in similar activities in a large-scale complex database platform (preferably in food security, livelihood, nutrition).
* Prioritization of assigned tasks and execute them accordingly in a dedicated manner is one of the key capacities of this position.
* Working knowledge of relational databases, web and client-server concepts.
* Basic knowledge of data processing, database management.
* Proficiency in MS Office, basic knowledge of data analysis using SPSS/STATA
* Written communication skills both in English and Bangla.
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in CSE/Statistics/Geography/Social Sciences or relevant discipline.
Contract length: Contractual (Up to May 2023)
Job Location: Sylhet
Number of vacancy: 1 (One)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030
* No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
* All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
* Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
|Application Information |
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit:https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=220008VY Application deadline: December 18, 2022Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce
’We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save The Children Job Opportunity Save The Children Job Opportunity Save The Children Job Opportunity Save The Children Job Opportunity Save The Children Job Opportunity