BRAC Bank job opportunity
BRAC Bank is one of the most sustainable banks in Bangladesh. Established with a view to financial inclusion, BRAC Bank is the pioneer of SME Banking in Bangladesh, delivering a full array of banking services to individuals and business entities. Its strong financials, along with the best credit rating from the top global and local rating agencies and numerous recognitions, speak of the bank’s aspiration towards becoming the best bank in the country.BRAC Bank is currently looking for an ambitious, intelligent, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for the following position in its Operations Division.
Manager, Corporate Documentation & Custodian Unit, Credit Administration
|Employment Type: Full Time|
- Draft and finalize Sanction Letters and NOCs, issuance of the same, and ensuring proper documentation and securitization of corporate borrowers within the targeted time;
- Maintain close liaison with internal customers and incorporate feedback in service improvement initiatives;
- Prepare different security/support documents like charge documents, personal guarantee, corporate guarantee, hypothecation, etc. aligning with approval and sanction;
- Prepare document check-list and issuance of Security Compliance Certificate after complying with all due diligence;
- Obtain legal opinion and Title Search on property documents, and also a collection of search reports, by engaging enlisted legal counsel;
- Arrange for drafting, vetting, review, and finalization of mortgage, pari passu, syndication, work order financing, etc. documents, by engaging enlisted legal counsel;
- Collection of any wanting documents as per the legal opinion, by engaging enlisted legal counsel;
- Ensure to create mortgage/charge/registration with competent authority viz. SRO / RJSC / BRTA / BIWTA etc.;
- Prepare Limit Loading Instructions after complying with the compliance for onward limit loading;
- Ensure and follow up on the timely creation of charge with RJSC in favor of the bank;
- Arrange for the realization of professional bills against jobs/services extended by lawyer/vendor firms, from borrowers’ accounts at a regular basis;
- Maintain as well as monitoring various MIS regarding Deferral, Insurance, External Credit Rating, SRO Token, Original Deed collection, Deficiency List, Condition and Covenant, etc. for onward submission to management as and when required;
- Attend the Auditors, both internal and external, to ensure zero audit comments and prepare proper feedback against all audit observations for Corporate Loan documentation;
- Ensure proper stamp affixing of corporate files with reconciliation;
- Circulation of security/documentation status to Business/CRM – as and when required;
- Negotiate to resolve critical documentation scenario with Corporate RMs, Borrowers, and/or in case of multi-bank lending with other lenders.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university with a satisfactory academic track record;
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a bank or non-banking financial institution, dealing in corporate borrower’s loan documentation (especially with Credit Admin Dept.);
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills;
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Be customer-centric, self-propelled, team player, and capable of meeting deadlines.
BRAC Bank is a values-driven organization and believes in protecting all its stakeholders, including the employees and the community we work with, from all forms of harassment, abuse, neglect, exploitation, and discrimination. As an equal opportunity employer, BRAC Bank encourages applications from any gender-diverse individuals and persons living with disability. We consider personal persuasion as disqualification of candidature.
If you are interested in taking up the challenge, please ‘Apply Online’.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next stage as per the recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline: 30 December 2022
BRAC Bank job opportunity BRAC Bank job opportunity BRAC Bank job opportunity BRAC Bank job opportunity