BRAC Bank Job Opportunity
BRAC Bank Job Opportunity
BRAC Bank is one of the top sustainable banks in Bangladesh. Established with a view to financial inclusion, BRAC Bank is the pioneer of SME Banking in Bangladesh, delivering a full array of banking services to individuals and business entities. Its strong financials, along with the best credit rating from the top global and local rating agencies and numerous recognitions, speak of the bank’s aspiration towards being the best bank in the country.
BRAC Bank is currently looking for an ambitious, intelligent, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for the following position in its Risk Management Division:
Head of Risk Management Unit
|Employment Type: Full Time|
- Facilitate bank-wide risk management in coordination with respective stakeholders and business partners;
- Identify risks by using various risk management tools, e.g. KRI, thematic risk review, regulatory risk review, forward looking risk discussion, risk control review etc.;
- Arrange Risk Committees of the bank e.g. ERAF, ERMC, BRMC;
- Liaise with different stakeholders for risk information, risk decision and risk remediation;
- Assisting the Head of Risk Management Division and CRO to perform their roles as per policies and regulation.
- Identify knowledge gap for respective units, staff by having discussion with L&D and other teams;
- Perform risk-based awareness sessions, workshops & trainings for existing staff and new joiners including team members;
- Risk Management Workshops across distribution network, channels and other units of the bank.
Process , Policies & PPG Framework:
- Identify the gaps in process, policy and PPG requirement for the banks.
- Review of the policies, process and PPG from ORM perspective.
- Ensure that all policies, processes and PPGs are up to date, with no control design gaps and arrange approval from authority.
Risk Systems & Projects:
- Explore opportunities for risk automation by using system/tools involving the Innovation Studio;
- Act as a Project Manager for various risk-related projects;
KEY QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree from a UGC-approved university with a satisfactory academic track record;
- At least 12 to 15 years of work experience in risk management, compliance, banking ops etc.;
- Solid experience in branch management, operations preferably with experience in Risk Management/Enterprise Risk Management;
- Sound knowledge on banking products, processes, system protocol, banking regulations, laws etc.;
SCOPE OF THE Role:
- Strong management and project management skills;
- High standard of written and verbal skills in English;
- Forward looking, innovative and initiating;
- Agile in terms to taking decision in a complex situation;
- Demonstrate mastery level skills in ownership and delivery result;
- Exhibit highest order of integrity; expert in demonstrating collaboration;
- Prioritize relationship skills with stakeholders;
- Responsive towards any kind of change;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
More Jobs:- Square Toiletries Limited Career Opportunity
BRAC Bank is a values-driven organization and believes in protecting all its stakeholders, including the employees and the community we work with, from all forms of harassment, abuse, neglect, exploitation, and discrimination. As an equal opportunity employer, BRAC Bank encourages applications from any gender-diverse individuals and persons living with disability. We consider personal persuasion as disqualification of candidature.
If you are interested in taking up the challenge, please ‘Apply Online’.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next stage as per the recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline: 17 December, 2022
BRAC Bank Job Opportunity BRAC Bank Job Opportunity BRAC Bank Job Opportunity BRAC Bank Job Opportunity BRAC Bank Job Opportunity