BRAC Seed and Agro job opportunity
Assistant Officer, Distribution, BRAC Seed and Agro.
Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Date Posted: November 22, 2022
Last Date of Application: December 3, 2022
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Are you passionate about business and social change? Do you have innovative ideas about how markets can work for development? Are you enterprising, innovative, do
you think differently? BRAC Enterprises support people to become self-reliant. Aarong celebrates the skills and traditions of artisans, Aarong Dairy links small-scale producers, often with just a few cows, to commercial markets, BRAC Seed provides seeds to millions of farmers in rural areas. Enterprises are diverse and always evolving, but with the same goal – ensuring everyone has a livelihood. Get deep into products and their impact on peoples’ lives. Innovate for impact. Join BRAC Enterprises.
To ensure good customer service, implement the new delivery process, assist to distribution and warehouse worker and control the inventory
• Ensure invoice wise seed quantity and delivery on time
• Check the seed carton/bag/packet before loading/unloading the truck as per SOP
• Supervise distribution and warehouse worker
• Prepare wages bill, daily distribution report and periodic report and update register
• Assist to control inventory
• Work with production, quality team and at depots to ensure on time delivery
• Perform any other jobs as assigned by the management
• Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment
and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation.
• Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment. Practice, promote and endorse the issues
of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of
safeguarding standards in every course of action.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Experienced in Seed processing or distribution will be given preference.
• Knowledge on action plan, distribution plan, register maintains, report writing
• Knowledge about distributor management, Inventory Management
• Excellent in people management, work prioritization, time management as well as the ability to adapt to work under pressure and challenging environment
The candidate must have H.S.C pass with minimum CGPA 2.50 or 2nd class/ division or equivalent result in all academic examinations
N/A but Experienced person will be given preference
Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses. Contributor, Provident Fund, Gratuity and others.