Save the Children job 2022
Project Manager – Successful Return to School
Save the Children invites applicants for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Save the Children is a child rights and value based organization, this will be key in selecting the right candidate for this role.
The Project Manager – SRS is a key position with a major responsibility for overall operations of the project, including managing and overseeing project implementation, budgets, expenditure, procurement, and reporting. The Project Manager will also be responsible for overseeing technical aspects of the project to ensure quality programming and strong systems of accountability, provide support/technical assistance in areas of literacy, numeracy, minimizing learning gaps, child protection, positive discipline, safe back to school, monitoring, and reporting. S/he will keep closely liaison with Partner NGO, government agencies and all relevant stakeholders within Save the Children. His/her responsibilities also include staff supervision, ensuring on the job training, mentoring for continuous professional development.
Qualifications and experience
• At least 6 years of working experience in national or international NGOs including 3 years of project management experience. Managing grant funded project will be added value for the position.
• Sound knowledge on education program, safe back to school program, child protection activities etc.
• Demonstrated experience on report writing, documentation, case study writing, communication, etc.
• Strong in project planning, implementation, budget and partner management Excellent in teamwork and networking.
• Excellent English communication skills
• Strong background on donor reporting and documentation
• Good computer operating skills, especially in MS Office, using of internet.
• Master’s Degree in Social Sciences/Education/Development Studies/Economics or related field
Contract length: Regular
Job Location: Sylhet
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include
details of your current remuneration and salary expectations
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit:- Click
Application deadline: 26 March, 2022
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview ‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global antiharassment policy
Save the Children job 2022 Save the Children job 2022 Save the Children job 2022 Save the Children job 2022 Save the Children job 2022