Spread the love
State of Palestine
- The true land is called Palestine.
- The capital of Palestine is Jerusalem
- The largest city in Palestine is Gaza
- The national language of Palestine is Arabic
- The population of Palestine is 51,59,07
- Location of Palestine: In Asia
- Palestine is called the “Land of God”
- Palestine is called the subjugated state of the Middle East
Read More:- Asia Continent
- Palestine declared independence in 1967
- Independent Palestine was first recognized by Algeria (1968) (through the Algiers Agreement).