Bengal Bank job opportunity
Bengal Commercial Bank Limited, a new generation bank having strong capital base, started its commercial operation since March 2021. The bank believes that it can satisfy its customers of different segments through diverse range of products and services based on innovative ideas whichb are relying on latest technologies. For further strengthening its team, the bank is looking for aspiring candidates who are hardworking, responsible, smart and ready to shape themselves with multifarious capabilities for its future leadership positions as “Management Trainee”.
“MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM“
• MBA/ MBM/ Masters preferably in business discipline from a reputed local/ foreign university with minimum CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 and 4.00 out of 5.00 in all
• academic records:
• B.Sc in Engineering (Civil/EEE/Computer Science/Tele Communications) from universities with minimum CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00
• future focused leadership capabilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Effective writing and verbal communication skills in both Bangla and English
• Excellent computer literacy especially in MS Office platforms
• Age not exceeding 30 (thirty) years as on January 30, 2022
• Ready to work anywhere in Bangladesh
• Finally selected candidates shall have to sign Surety Bond to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 (three) years from the date of joining
Benefits & Career Plan
• Management Trainee Development Program will give broad business, technical and product knowledge through fast-paced, interactive and ongoing training. Furthermore trainees shall be getting opportunities to learn from, exceptionally talented colleagues in a friendly, supportive culture where people are open-minded and approachable.
• Management Trainee will receive monthly consolidated remuneration of BDT 50,000/- (Fifty Thousand) during the probation period along with other admissible benefits within rules.
• After satisfactory completion of 1 (One) year probation period, Management Trainee will be confirmed as Senior Officer in the regular pay-scale of the Bank.
• Only short-listed candidates will be communicated
• Eligible candidates will first appear in a competitive Written Exam; qualifier in the Written Exam will be required to undergo the subsequent stages of the selection process.
• Only published academic results are acceptable
• Incomplete application will not be considered for selection process
• Misrepresentations of any information will disqualify the candidature
Bengal Commercial Bank Ltd. promotes Equal Employment Opportunity; any sort of persuasion will result in disqualification. Bengal Commercial Bank Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Application Deadline January 30, 2022