BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC social enterprises provide value chain linkages, support employment for poor communities and generate profits which contribute to our development programmes. Aspiring to meet the triple bottom line we incorporate serving the needs of the poor and being friendly to the planet with making a profit. Profitable and scalable businesses make significant contributions to the local economy through market linkages, entrepreneurial activity and better employment opportunities. BRAC Enterprises, currently based in Bangladesh, are committed to ending conditions of poverty and also generate significant revenues, fifty (50) percent of which are reinvested into BRAC development activities.
Branch Sales Manager (Aarong Dairy)
- To achieve monthly & yearly sales target in assigned area
- Ensure availability of cold chain products
- Ensure highest level of visibility
- Close supervision of cold chain van puller
- Engagement of new cold chain outlet
- Engagement of targeted cold chain sales unit
- Coordinate with sales centers operation management
- Close monitoring of products movement & control nay types damage/market return
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Do other duties as assigned
- The candidate should have graduation/ post graduation in any discipline with minimum 2nd class/ division or CGPA 2.50 or equivalent result in all academic examinations
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age Na
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Experience in Dairy Sector/ FMCG/ Food & Beverage will be given preference
- Hands-on knowledge in retail outlets operations
- Inventory Management, Profit Protection
- Must have the skill of multitasking
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Must have motivational and people management skills
- Should have excellent computer operation specially excel and mail correspondence skill
Salary and Benefits
Other Benefits: Health & Life Insurance, Two Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Last Apply Date: 13/Aug/2021
BRAC believes that everyone we work with including our staff, partners, programme participants and the community has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We uphold human dignity and inclusion rights for all, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability, ethnic origin or socio-economic condition. As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from women and gender-diverse individuals. We welcome persons with disabilities to apply. We nurture a culture where all individuals have the opportunity to realise their potential. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.